Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Black History Month (Warning)

Carter G. Woodson the Father of Black History Month


Today America's descendants of slaves begin to commemorate what is known as Black History Month.


Carter G. Woodson is credited for it's existence. I'm sure he would be rolling over in his grave if he saw what it has been reduced to. Please don't be fooled by the picture, he was a black man. Woodson chose February because even though the 13th Amendment (y'all know this amendment it's the one that abolished slavery) was signed in January, slaves did not start to hear of the news until February.

This month in honor of Black History Month, or as I like to call it. "28 days of white guilt." I will be exposing a lot of hypocritical sh*t. Hypocritical sh*t that Black people do and Hypocritical sjit that White people do. And everyone else in between. Some of what I'm going to say is going to offend a lot of people and some of what I say this month will (hopefully) enlighten you. I hope that what I say doesn't ruin any friendships and I hope some comments posted here don't offend anyone.

So what do I have planned? Glad you asked. First off there will be a lot of ranting and not that many hyperlinks. And there will be plenty of lists. For example, I will be listing the following:

  • America's most dangerous Black people (It's not what you think.)
  • The top five reasons why black people think there is a conspiracy against them.
  • The top five secrets black people keep from white people.

These are just a few of the topics that we will be tackling this month. Remember this is all in good fun with a hint of truth to it.

2 comments:

Nominal Me said...

Looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

strangejazz go SMASH!