Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My new side gig

In the words of the HNIC Panama Jackson:

"We The Voices is a collective of individuals with nothing better to do than make your life better. Intended to shock and awe, as well as inform. The sole goal of this project is to provide edutainment. What is edutainment you ask? Good question. Edutainment is the knowledge you actually seek out. The knowledge that makes learning worth doing. It’s the kind of information that doesn’t turn books into kryptonite. Basically, it’s that ignorant shit you like, only with facts to back it up."

I'm proud to say that I am one of the many contributors to this site. I'd like to thank the HNIC (Panama) and the NMIC (Black Martha) for this opportunity.

So please feel free to check out my article in the movie section on the site.

No comments: