Monday, October 31, 2005

All Apologies

Dear Readers,

I would like to take this time out to apologize for my long absence. I've got several reasons why I've been unable to write lately. The following is a short list of reasons.


  • Home renovations: As some of you know Professor Angry and myself live in a lovely Brownstone in Harlem. We don't own the whole building but we do have a whole floor to ourselves. We are currently in the process of redoing several rooms in the house. One of the rooms that needs redoing is my lab of intellectual exploration. My computer has been unplugged and will not be plugged back in until the lab's ceiling is fixed.
  • DVR: For those of you who don't know what DVR stands for Digital Video Recorder. It enables you to program TV to record the shows you want and also enables you to stop live TV. If you are a fan of TV it is a must have gadget. But please be warned it will suck the life out of you and you will find yourself watching things that you have not seen in years. I for one have been trying to catch up with Smallville.
  • Work: As most of you know I've started a new gig and it's working out fine. The people are wonderful and the job has a lot of potential. But I've got a lot of learning to do. The hours are 9 to 5 but there are times when a brother has to do OT.

So as some of you can see these factors have lead me to slack off a little. I promise you I will be back but for now I'm taking a little break. Trust me folks I've got a lot to be bitter about but for now I need to get to work so I can get my ceiling back so that I may be able to pay the cable bill that supports my new DVR addiction.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who the hell is DDD?

Nominal Me said...

Hey, your blog has made it...you have comment spam.

Get cracking Jazz. I need more bitter.

Nia said...

I love DVRs and Smallville but that's only because I have a weakness for fine ass dark haired, light eyed men.

Nominal Me said...

Well, write something...