Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bloggers I would love to meet

This post is dedicated to the bloggers I would love to get into a room together.

In no particular order the following is a list of bloggers I would love to meet in real life.

Panama Jackson - The self proclaimed sexiest blogger alive, Panama's site is filled a wit and humor that revels my own. His style is off the cuff and random. He is a man who not only inspires up and coming bloggers but he's a man that often gets ripped off by other punk ass bloggers.

Kajuana - I go to her site just for her take on relationships. She's an old fashioned woman with a unique way of looking at relationships.

Humanity Critic - This brother is one of the most angriest bloggers around. If I ever meet Humanity Critic I will not tease him about David Spade or the many times he's been stopped by cops. Humanity Critic is the master of the throat chop. Do not fuck with this man.

Jackie Chiles - Jackie is one of the many contributors for the Airing of grievances. Like myself Jackie has been the only black guy in the room in many situations.

Jaine Blaize - Ms. Blaize brings the fire where ever she goes. She's had my back many times on my blog and I appreciate her for that.

Not only would I love to meet each of these guys but I would love to get them in a room together with a bottle of tequila and a camera and tape the conversation.

How's that for an update Panama?

7 comments:

The Marigold Trail said...

What? I don't get invited? So I gotta post something militant and dangerous before you invite me to your little tequila get together? (Damn, when you *know* I'm militant and dangerous inside.) AND you know how much I love Patron!

I see how it is. Do not expect a Hanukkah present from me, mister. ;P

Unknown said...

This post was dedicated to bloggers I would like to meet.

We already know each other Marigold.

For the record you are also invited along with Nominal Me.

Nominal Me said...

Your next post will be "bloggers I've met that I wish I hadn't".

Anonymous said...

Dr. Strangejazz, that post is one of the coolest shout-outs I've seen. (And the above comments are really funny -- in fact, I can't stop smiling when I think about Nominal's comment.) Keep up the good work.

The Humanity Critic said...

Thanks for the love.. Happy Holidays!!

Anonymous said...

It is about damn time you updated. Thanks for the props...

Anonymous said...

You update so infrequently I almost missed this!!! Man to meet the man behind the comments would be awesome. Keep in mind, everytime we've gotten together, there has been drunken tom-foolery. So if you ever get a chance to hang, just be ready.