Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Random thoughts

I just finished watching Randy Pausch's Last Lecture (the condensed version).

I found it to be very inspiring. For some reason it made me think of the late Bill Hicks. On Feb. 26 1994 Bill died of pancreatic cancer. Bill in some ways did what Dr. Pausch with an album titled Arizona Bay. Which is an absolute classic. In some ways that album was his last lecture. Check it out when you have the time. Bill Hicks in my opinion is probably in the top five on my list of the greatest comics of all time. He was truly a visionary and WAY ahead of his time.

Question: Is America ready to have a black first lady?

In my humble opinion, I don't think America knows what's in store for them if Michelle Obama becomes first lady. Let me explain. Michelle Obama is a black woman, please note I did not say African-American I said BLACK. Yes people there is a difference.

If you've read her senior thesis you would understand what I mean. Let's just say that she is not one to be f*cked with and I hope the Washington press core understands that she will cut a muthaf*cka that steps out of line.

3 comments:

LeesMyth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Tanyetta* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.