Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Last week I was gonna talk about this then this happened, then I got sidetracked. Which brings me to this week’s post.

Is it me or is McCain making a lot of mistakes? Grover Norquist a McCain supporter was quoted recently by saying Barack Obama is John Kerry with a tan.

And this week Now John Wesley Clarke has officially screwed himself out of getting the veep slot on the Democrats ticket. He challenged McCain's qualifications and then said "Well, I don't think riding in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to be president."

This election cycle people are going to be very creative in the ways they make the other one look bad. Obama at the end of the day is a politican and if he can out smart the Clintons then he can surely outsmart the GOP.

But when you say something as stupid as Obama is John Kerry with a tan it really forces you to see how creative these McCain supporters can be.

No comments: