Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hip Hop Wednesday 5-11-05

Here are some random notes.

  • The Game has truly changed. Now I'm all for a man evolving and becoming more positive. But changing the tear drop tattoo to a butterfly? Come on Game, I understand you want to be more positive, but gangstas don't tattoo butterflies on their faces.

  • Tom Green is planning to put out a rap album. Well before you go WTF? Green before he became a comic was in a group called Organized Rhyme.

  • M.O.P. has left Roc-A-Fella records. Now personally I think this is a good move for them. M.O.P. has never been one of those groups that I saw going mainstream. Maybe it's a smart move for them to go back to the underground.

    Now our main story:

Vs

Foxy Brown denies it but Miami rapper Jackie O says it happened. First thing I asked myself when I heard about this was: Who the hell is Jackie O?

Apparently Foxy was in Miami and was invited into the studio by Jackie O, words were exchanged and that's when people's stories get shady. Jackie O's people says she knocked out Foxy Brown and Foxy's people are saying it didn't happen. Now I understand that she doesn't want to lose face, but I also see that no one outside of Miami has really heard of this Jackie O chick until now. I think she's just trying to make a name for herself. And at the same time Foxy is trying to promote her new stuff so I'm a little suspicious of this whole thing.

2 comments:

Kazumi said...

How can one maintain a shred of street cred with a butterfly on his face??

Foxy is a has been. Jackie O is a never been. Their fight means nothing.

Tom Green? I don't think he's all that funny. Just stupid!

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by you honor me with your presense.