Thursday, June 30, 2005

Happy Anniversary

One year ago today I started my blog. I just want to take this time out to thank EVERYONE who has stopped by (and commented) on this thing.

I can't believe that it's been a whole year. Time really flies when you are ranting about bullshit. I want to thank a couple of bloggers out there who keep my traffic flowing: Panama Jackson, Kajuana, Nia, Nominal Me, Humanity Critic, Ms. Blaze, Xquizzyt1 and my friend at The Marigold Trail. Thanks for linking me to your sites.

Special thanks to the people at We the Voices.com. I know the site has been on hiatus for a while but I hope you guys come back soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm a day late and a dollar short...but Happy blogiversary. Time really does fly...its been about a year for me too. Actually a year and a month at this point but you get the point.

And WTV is coming back soon.

Keep up the good work.

Nominal Me said...

Happy BlogBirthday Stragejazz.

Anonymous said...

Strangejazz--I really do enjoy your site and check it daily for new content. I'm bummed when a few days go by without a new post from ya. All the best for year two, sir!

Kazumi said...

I too am several days late and a whole paycheck short. But, thanks!

Nia said...

Happy Anniversary in deed.

The Marigold Trail said...

woohoo! happy blogiversary!

If I were in NYC, I'd take you to Angel's Share and buy you a bottle of champagne. We'll just have to have that as a rain check, Doc.