Friday, August 05, 2005

Random Friday 8/6/05

"Well I'm goin' out west. Where the wind blows tall."
-Tom Waits

  • I know it's been a long time since I've posted something to this site. But there's been a lot of drama going on in my life since I've last posted something. Stuff I dare not get into today but, I do reserve the right to talk about this later. And now here are some of my random thoughts.

  • I love what Carville did to Novak. Please watch it here. You know God hates a coward. Why didn't he just stay? And what's with the profanity? I hope the FCC fines his ass.

  • When did it become hip to become a redneck? With all this hype surrounding the new Dukes of Hazzard movie you would think it's cool to be a redneck. Little do people know that the director of the Dukes of Hazzard is Jay Chandrasekhar of the Broken Lizard comedy group. Broken Lizard is a NY-LA based comedy group who made Super Trooper's (2001). Jay's style reminds me of some of Harold Ramis's early work. That being said I won't slam the movie until I've seen it.

2 comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

Just checking in, cool post.

The Marigold Trail said...

I miss The Doc. Where'd he go?? :(