Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mid-Week Rant

It's Wednesday and I've already learnt so much. First on Monday I learnt there are drugs in our drinking water. Then Tuesday I find out that New York’s governor like whores.

And now it's Wednesday. Eliot Spitzer has announced he will resign from office.

And in the middle of all that Obama won another primary and Geraldine Ferraro feels that "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman, he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."

So where do I begin.....I'll start with Ms. Ferraro.

Ms. Ferraro is under the impression that being black is an advantage in politics. If her son was black he would be in jail right now. If her husband was black he'd be in jail right now. So I'm kind of confused as to where she gets off thinking that being black is some kind of advantage.

One time I was at a bar, just minding my business and as I was enjoying my beer I observed two women talking and enjoying themselves. The first one was kinda cute but very laid back. The second one was loud and obnoxious and just didn't know when to shut up. The second chick in this story reminds me of Ms. Ferraro. She just doesn't know when to shut up, so much so that it kinda makes you wonder why this kinda cute girl (Hillary) is friends with her.

It makes me question her judgement.

Now say Obama just happened to be in the same room with Louis Farrakhan for under two minutes. You just know the media would lose their collective minds over this and he'd be SOL (shit out of luck). But some how this shit with Ms. Ferraro is OK. Maybe I'm just a little sensitive but I just don't understand it.

The following comment is a classic example of what I like to call "WHITE PEOPLE LOGIC." I define White People Logic (WPL) as how white people process things in relation to race and other matters relating to various people of color.

This gave me a headache when I read it:

"Any time anybody does anything that in any way pulls this campaign down and says let's address reality and the problems we're facing in this world, you're accused of being racist, so you have to shut up," she told the Daily Breeze of Torrance, California. "Racism works in two different directions. I really think they're attacking me because I'm white. How's that?"

So in her white mind racism works two ways. And that's where we have the heart of the problem. See racism doesn't work two ways. It only works ONE WAY. Power and prejudice equals racism.

Ms. Ferraro has stepped down from her fundraising position but she still will be raising money for Hillary on the side.

Raising money hmmmmm.....That reminds me. Spitzer.

I heard on the news this morning that Spitzer spent 80K over a period ten years on call girls. 80 grand on pussy? DAMN! Are you kidding me? Was my first reaction. Then I started to be very happy for David Paterson. I've always liked David Paterson. From what I've seen (pardon the pun) of him he's always been a stand up guy. I hope his vision (Ok I'll stop) for New York is a good one.

I feel for Spitzer's daughters. It's the children that suffer most when these things happen. I feel for his wife as well. That being said you just know the wife if gonna get a sweet book deal out of this and probably a Lifetime movie of the week. But all that money can't take away the humiliation and pain that her husband caused, but it's a start.

But you know who's gonna have the sweet deal out of this? The whore. In the next few months she's going to drop her single, get a book deal, and hit the talk show circuit. Did I mention she's only 22. It just seems as though this young girl decided to take a short cut to fame and fortune. America loves a good sex scandal, but what does that say about our society in where we reward bad behavior. Whatever you do, don't buy this whore's single and don't buy this whore's book.

Before I go I'd just like to get something off my chest. This goes out to U.S. House of Representatives. Instead of holding hearings on who's doing steriods in Professional sports. Why don't you take some time and worry about the fucking steriods in our fucking drinking water you assholes!!!!!!

If this shit keeps up at this rate we'll all be batting .350

No comments: