Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mid-Week Rant 5-14-08

Can I just get some stuff of my chest....

How many times have you heard or read the following statement:

Clinton's largest margins, were registered among voters at the lower end of the socioeconomic ladder. Among white voters without a college degree.

So if you are a white person who makes under $30,000 a year and didn't go to college, chances are you are a Hillary supporter.

What is the elitist media really saying when they keep repeating this stat??

I'll tell ya: Dumb white people like Hillary.

I honestly do not believe that because I would like to think that poor white folk can think for themselves and make their own decisions.

But that's not what I want to talk about today. Today I want to talk about one of my favorite topics. RACE. Wait...Hear me out before you click away and go to another blog.

Obama's foot soldiers encounter name-calling, vandalism, bomb threats

Yes ladies and gentlemen racism is alive and well and white people are finding out day by day that if you volunteer for a black candidate for president the chances of your life being threatened are heightened.

What is this the 60's? Don't these white people know racism is over? This kind of behavior is very disturbing.....Ok if you can't tell I'm being sarcastic.

It's amazing that these incidents are being reported just as the primary season is coming to a close.

No comments: