Monday, December 27, 2004

Oh sweet Amber



Ooh then she holds my hand
And I lie to get a smile
And she squeezes tighter
I still lie to get a smile


-Sweet Amber
by Metallica

Amber Frey has a book deal. It should be titled "How I banged a killer."

Is it me or is this just wrong. This woman slept with a married man who turned out to be a killer and now she's cashing in by writing a book? How much you want to bet that this book will be a best seller with the Walmart crew?

Ok she says she didn't know he was married and he probably lied to her. They met in November 20, 2002 but stopped seeing each other in January of 2003.

Frey's attorney says her book is a "story of courage in crisis" that "will inspire others who have been betrayed to fight back for truth and justice."

Heh.

No comments: