Friday, May 20, 2005

Laid off

I went into work today and found out that my position has been eliminated.

This is sad news but I feel that I have to take it in stride. I feel awful right now as I write this but in some way I know it is all for the best.

Now to release some hate.

I really learnt the meaning of hate during my five years of employment at that place. I really hated my boss. He was the number one reason I would hate to go to work. You know the type of person that just hates everything and can never be happy? That was him in a nutshell. Never satisfied and never really happy. I feel sorry for the people that I left behind today because they have to live with that guy.

To call him a piece of shit would be a disservice to all pieces of shit world wide. If he had a personality he would probably be a piece of shit. But alas he doesn't even have enough personality to be considered a piece of shit.

There were times in where I wished he would get a cancer and then have it go into remission. Then on the day he walks out of the hospital with a new lease on life he would get his by a truck and die a painful death.

But that is not to be. Finally I can get a new start on life and with the support of friends and family I will get through this. The bright side of this is I will now be blogging more than EVER. So please stay tuned. Things are about to get interesting.

Thank you.

4 comments:

The Marigold Trail said...

Getting laid off sucks. I've been through it twice and the shock and betrayal feelings are what I hated the most. Thankfully, you'll get some nice unemployment. File now, no guilt involved, cause you've been paying for it all along! Take a few weeks off and enjoy life. Remember what it's like not to be a wage slave to the French Man.

btw, I am not mad at you *at all*. Parents in town, packing to move, and just plain busy. Also, I never save your cell # so can only call when it's in History. Anyway, call me tomorrow and we'll chat.

Still waiting for the Star Wars review.

Anonymous said...

damn! I'm sorry but at least you dont have to deal with that godawful man anymore.

I just quit mine for another cause my boss sounds like yours. Thanks for venting for me!

good Luck and enjoy the time off!

Kazumi said...

Yeah man, this sucks. But just think. You will probably get a new job with a better boss.

Nia said...

Things will work out for the best. When one door closes another door opens. God bless.