Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hip Hop Wednesday 6-8-05

Here are our top stories:

  • Once again it's on between The Game and 50 Cent. Why is Hot 97's Summer Jam always controversial. I really hope this doesn't end badly. In my opinion The Game had every right to shoot his mouth off. Behind the scenes members of G-Unit have been shooting their mouths off about him for months. Case in point Tony YeYo was interviewed recently by Star (from the Star and Buc Wild show). When he was asked about the Game he called him a "Ungrateful" (I'm paraphrasing). So I'm rhydin wit cha Game. F*ck 50!

  • Looks like Young Buck is going to stand trial for that Vibe awards stabbing. Maybe he'll get probation like Jay-Z did back when Jay had his little run in with the law.
  • Speaking of Jay-Z, President Carter is going to be working with Foxy Brown on several tracks on her new album. This woman needs all the help she can get to get her self established. Now that Lil Kim is in jail there really isn't a woman in the top spot so maybe the time is right for a Foxy Brown comeback. The girl ain't even 30 and she's trying a comeback? Damn the music business is rough.

3 comments:

Nia said...

Hold up!! Wait.....Lil Kim is in Jail???? I feel so old for not knowing that. I mean I know she was on trial...but I never knew the outcome. Ahhh...poor Lil Kim.

Nominal Me said...

Ha, I'm so out of touch with the hip hop thingamagig that when you wrote "President Carter", I thought you were talking about Jimmy Carter. I had no idea he had street cred.

Nominal Me said...

Hey Strangejazz, I got hit up on a chain mail blog thing...and now you're tagged:

http://nominalme.blogspot.com/2005/06/four-movie-questions-blog-chain-mail.html